Due to success and expansion, our client, an award winning and dynamic travel tour operator who has been established for many years are now seeking a Travel Customer Service Executive to join their friendly and busy team. Our client is a forward thinking and inspirational tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are from a
If you are from a hotel background within reception or reservations seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator or current working in customer services within travel, seeking a challenge, and looking to work Monday to Friday this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
The customer service executive role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Manage customer service emails and ensure that communication flow is smooth and efficient
- Investigating handling and solving customer queries and complaints
- Compile information and evidence from guests for claims
- Logging information accurately and close cases after resolution
- Dealing with refunds and compensation payments to clients
- Interacting with customers, providing information in answer to inquires about bookings and services
- Keeping guests up to date with their complaint / claim
- Offer and arrange upgraded rooms and various hotel services to generate additional revenue
To be the cut above the rest…
- To be considered for this role you must have experience in handling customer complaints within the travel industry either from a hotel or hotel reception background
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word
- Knowledge of the AS400 (Oscar) booking system would be an advantage
- Be able to provide empathy
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Excellent and clear telephone manner
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Lucrative salary & bonus
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Ongoing training
- Flexible & sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Pension plan
- Luxury onsite leisure facilities including a gym and pool
- Season ticket loan
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost today!
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!