We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our client’s busy customer service team as a Travel Customer Service Executive, due to success and expansion. This well known, award winning and dynamic tour operator with offices across the world, offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe and offer generous benefits and career progression. This role is ideal for an experienced customer service executive who has dealt with complaints and seeking career development and something a little different.
Each day will not be the same:
- Ensure a high level of customer service by telephone, email and written communication is maintained at all times.
- Investigate and resolve all complaints.
- Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence.
- Demonstrate and empathetic but fair manner when dealing with telephone queries to aim to effectively resolve the issue.
- Continually develop and increase product knowledge by assisting with turnarounds, where possible and regular ship visits.
- Filing and administration duties.
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Understanding of ABTA regulations
- Be able to handle complaints effectively
- Complaint handling experience within the travel industry is essential
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Salary increases
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Free car parking
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]