We are seeking an experienced Travel Customer Relationship Manager to join a highly successful travel company based in the Middlesex / North / North West London office.
This well established and forward thinking travel company offers a range of travel types to customers with an excellent reputation in the industry.
Travel Customer Relationship Manager Duties:
- Manage and respond to inbound calls and emails, identifying customer requirements and resolving issues.
- Respond to product and reservation queries from portfolio of agents.
- Handling and preparing responses to customer complaints, including communication with the relevant suppliers to obtain detailed information.
- Support in complaint management across the sales team.
- Support contracting team to file, manage and distribute contracts and special offers.
- Develop and maintain product and brand knowledge.
- Build and maintain relationships with Trade Partners and clients.
- Experience of working in a Sales and Customer Service environment in the travel industry is essential.
- You will be a confident, outgoing and flexible individual with a positive attitude an enthusiastic approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
Monday to Friday office hours, career progression, office based, travel perks and many other benefits are on offer.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.