We are seeking experienced Travel Consultants to join this luxury and successful tour operator due to success and expansion. This role ideal for a travel consultant from a retail travel agency or tour operator seeking something a bit different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Generous commission and benefits are on offer. This award winning travel agency offers various luxury holiday types around the globe to travellers and need professional travel experts seeking career progression and an exciting travel career.
We would also consider homeworking and part office part homeworking – must be local – salary and leads provided.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Creating various inspiring European and worldwide itineraries for customers
- Using your product knowledge and experience to make recommendations and sell extras to enhance the holiday and exceed client’s expectations.
- Build a strong rapport with our clients by offering unrivalled service, thus generating loyalty and repeat business.
- Booking a range of travel services including hotels, flights, travel extras and excursions.
- Participating in exciting FAM trips to enhance product knowledge.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Travel sales experience for a tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sound experience of being customer focused and expert at developing and maintaining rapport.
- Passionate about travel.
- FAM Trips
- Homeworking roles available also – with salary and leads provided- must be local as 3 months will be worked at the office, part office and part homeworking available too.
- General commission – OTE £40K++
- Lucrative travel perks
- State of the art offices
- Training provided on systems
- Career progression & development
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward-thinking travel company, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.