We are seeking experienced full & part time Travel Consultants to join this dynamic, award winning, well established and forward thinking travel company due to success and expansion. This travel organisation offers various holiday types from luxury tailormade travel to adventure holidays around the world for the discerning traveller. If you are currently a travel consultant working for a tour operator or travel agency and seeking something a bit different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, this is the role for you.
This exciting Travel Consultant opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Creating inspiring worldwide travel itineraries to direct customers whist offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Liaise with the marketing department to grow the business
- Provide knowledge and advice on various worldwide destinations to enhance customer experience.
- Must have experience in reservations/sales within a tour operator or travel agency
- Be conversant with CRS such as Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan
- Sales driven
- Good worldwide travel knowledge.
- Career progression
- Travel Perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with sales experience within a tour operator or travel agency, who is conversant with CRS will be considered for this role.