We are seeking an experienced Travel Administrator to join our clients friendly and busy team due to remarkable growth.
This successful and forward thinking tour operator offers various inspirational bespoke trips across the globe. This includes Europe, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Asia, South America, USA, Australia, the list is endless! This role is ideal for a luxury travel professional currently working within a high-end tour operator or retail travel agency seeking something a little different, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work – reap the rewards and apply today!
Your career starts here, each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Quality check all new bookings.
- Diarise client balance payments and processing financial transactions.
- Liaising with Accounts department to ensure supplier payment deadlines are met.
- Running reports to ensure bookings are sitting correctly on reservations system.
- Reconcile credit card statements and petty cash transactions.
- Organising staff travel/expenses reconciliation.
- Dealing with schedule changes from scheduled and charter airlines.
- Issue monthly email to clients to gain feedback on service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous/current CRS / GDS flight system experience such as Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus.
- Strong Microsoft office experience, particularly Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage a variety of roles.
- Career progression & development
- Freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Dynamic & exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career and learn new skills
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Varied job role.
Ideal job titles suitable for this role include sales support, customer service, operations and administration consultant/executive.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]