Our client is a dynamic, award winning and well-established tour operator that offer various travel types across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Administration & Customer Service Manager. This exciting position is ideal for a travel professional with either operations, customer service, ticketing, sales support or administration experience within travel at a senior level seeking something a little different.
This forward thinking travel company offers generous benefits and career growth, an exciting and varied job role for the right travel candidate.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Manage the daily running of the Administration, Ticketing and Customer Service/Agency Sales Department.
- Monitor the overall performance of the departments.
- Ticketing and reconciliation, schedule changes, fuel surcharges, web booking processing, invoicing, queries, changes to bookings, errata for hotels, ticket dispatch and customer service.
- Ensure that complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with ABTA Guidelines.
- Check new agents from ABTA/Consortia listings and advise Sales Managers of any new agents in their area.
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Reviewing the performance of staff and identifying any training needs.
- Similar experience in the travel industry in a senior role within sales support, operations, administration or customer service.
- Be able to use and understand GDS systems
- Be customer focused Be able to manage and motivate a team
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Birthday day off
- Discounted travel
- Career development
- And many more perks
Candidates with travel experience, relevant job titles of: Ticketing Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor, Administration Manager, Customer Service Manager, Operations Manager and similar.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.