Our client is an award winning, well established and dynamic tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Tailormade Administration Assistant to join its friendly and busy team. This specialist tour operator offer a wide range of destinations to travellers including Europe, Far East, Middle East, Africa, South America, Indian Ocean, Indian-Subcontinent and the Pacific. This exciting Tailormade Administration Assistant role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Preparing pre and post travel confirmations and itineraries for travellers
• Taking deposits and final balances
• Managing holiday satisfaction questions
• Monitor and reply to quote requests
• Reply to client enquiries (and feedback
• Creating and updating country travel essentials
• Creating travel proposals
• Creating and loading new products
• Sourcing images for new products
• Updating hotel details (photos, descriptions, contact details)
• Generating and sending out agency agreements to ground suppliers
• Updating the Suggested Itineraries products on Website
• Attend Trade shows and function when required
• Assist with visa requirements
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have similar administration experience within a tour operator or travel agency
• Ability to set and work to deadlines.
• Good knowledge of travel geography, Itineraries and visas.
• Attention to detail, ability to plan ahead.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
• Excellent Telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
• Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
• Numerate, able to prepare client invoices and receipts.
• Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
• Lucrative salary
• Sociable working hours
• Travel insurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Monthly office curry and drinks
• Free eye sight test
• Travel perks
• Access to discount for specialist partners
• Career progression
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please note only suitable travel candidates with travel administration experience will be considered for this role.