We are seeking an experienced Tours Programme / Product Manager to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This inspiring tour operator has been established for many years and prides itself on his excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
The Product Manager for Escorted Tours will be the prime stakeholder and first point of contact for all sales, product, operational initiatives and developments related to our clients programmes.
This exciting product manager role is ideal for an experienced programme manager with good worldwide travel knowledge, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- The Escorted Tours Programme Manager will be responsible for the year-long product cycle and will work with the marketing team to ensure trips are distributed widely in the marketplace and all marketing avenues are maximised
- Develop and oversee the Escorted Touring programme based on sound analysis of yield, client data, feedback, market research and specialist knowledge
- Ensure a continuous programme of competitor analysis
- Commercial management, reporting and tactical business initiatives to maximise revenue/margin
- Price the existing Escorted Touring programme to meet market need and divisional margin goals
- Work closely with operational and DMC teams globally to execute and improve escorted touring products
- Be an advocate for the brand and work with suppliers on co-operative marketing support
- Experience in product managing escorted tours is essential
- Yield management experience
- Management of a Sales team is ideal but not essential
- Strong commercial management
- Career progression
- Generous commission & bonus
- Eye test contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- And lots more…
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!