Our client is a well established and dynamic travel company that offers a range of travel types across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Ticketing Manager to join the team.
The environment is friendly and vibrant, everybody who joins the team has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within a successful travel company.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Investigate and dispute ADMs
- Advise Agents against building fares manually, on expired fares or missed Ticket deadlines.
- Supporting agents with ITX fares, reissues, ticketing and in-house training.
- Provide ticketing services to internal clients in person, by email or telephone
- Work closely with Rate Desk to build related skill sets
- Miscellaneous Ticketing and Processing Requests
- Process all refunds and exchanges that are sent by Agents
- Run monthly reports and process open tickets refunds
- Fare loading
- ADM reconciliation / dispute and record
- Understanding fare constructions
- Ability to accurately calculate fares for refund and re-issues
- we would consider airline staff with experience at a fares desk
- Basic admin skills, including Excel to be able to filter reports etc)
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Experience of net fare management would be beneficial
- GDS experience essential such as Sabre or Amadeus.
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Monday to Friday hours
- Generous bonus
- Plus many more perks….
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!