Our client is an award winning, dynamic and forward thinking luxury tour operator that offers the highest calibre to a select range of destinations including tailormade itineraries and group tours. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking a Team Leader to join its friendly and busy team. This travel company offers various holiday types to suit each individual customer with an excellent reputation in the travel industry.
The opportunity is ideal for a supervisor, manager, assistant manager, team leader or similar from a tour operator or travel agency seeking something a little different.
This exciting role comes with significant personal development and job advancement opportunities and forge new paths in travel. – This isn’t just a job – it’s a career.
Each day will not be the same in which the role entails a wide range of tasks:
- Lead from the front and drive sales across your team, including your own individual performance
- Creation and sale of high quality, tailormade holidays to Latin America
- Ensure the products sold, and the supporting information, is of the highest standard
- Interacting with clients & agent partners
- Continual training to ensure that you remain a true Travel Specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels, flights infrastructure throughout Latin America.
- A total commitment to customer service. It’s your goal to ensure we exceed all client’s expectations.
- Ensure your team hits the company’s KPI’s, including service levels
- Supervisory experience within a travel agent or tour operator is essential
- Excellent sales skills
- Extensive experience of long-haul travel including at least 2 countries in Latin America
- A team player with an ability to lead from the front and help drive the team to success
- A strong geographical awareness of Latin America
- Clear enthusiasm and passion for travel
Generous benefits include:
- Career progression
- Excellent earning potential with a generous bonus and commission structure
- Birthday off
- Fun, vibrant and sociable atmosphere
- Company schemes including incentives, team building exercises, charity fundraising, fruit deliveries from Abel & Cole and Drinks Fridge Fridays
- Social events
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks
- Great location near shops and restaurants
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!