We are seeking experienced Travel Consultants to join this long established and dynamic tour operator due to remarkable growth. This successful travel company offer various holiday types across the globe including USA, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Middle East, Far East, Asia, South America, Africa, Australia, plus many more exotic destinations.
This tour operator offers career progression, full training on their bespoke product and generous commission and invest in their staff.
Your career begins here…
- Service the luxury client base with your product expertise by visiting some of our clients exotic destinations.
- Earn healthy commission by crafting exhilarating tours and Tailor-making around the world luxury travel itineraries and determine their needs and help them decide which itinerary would be right for them.
- Offering cutting edge customer service.
- MUST have similar role in at luxury tour operating environment and with experience in Tailor Making, Multicentre Holidays and Tours to either one of the following areas Indian Ocean, North and South Africa, The Middle East, Far East, Caribbean and/or USA.
- To achieve the higher end of the salary scale, experience in tailor making holidays from contract and nett fares is compulsory.
- Have a high level of customer care and willingness to exceed expectations.
- Be highly motivated and sales orientated.
- Experience in using a flight CRS/ GDS system such as Amadeus, Galileo etc.
- Please include a travel profile outlining all the destinations you have visited with your application.
Added Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent commission structure paid at the time of booking rather than when client travels. Double your salary easily!
- Career development & progression
- Full induction training
- Travel perks
- Friendly working environment
- And lots more!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]