We are seeking an experienced Systems Development Project Manager to join a successful luxury travel company due to remarkable growth. Generous salary, career growth and development are on offer with this forward thinking and dynamic travel company.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading project teams of Business & System Analysts, Technical Leads, Developers, Testers, IT Ops and business sponsors to deliver initiatives, managing project planning, administration, governance, communication and reporting.
- Motivate and influence project team members to achieve high levels of productivity and quality performance.
- For IT Projects involving development teams, using Agile methodology to run development activities (e.g. facilitate backlog planning, sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives and organise regular demos on progress back to the business).
- For project governance using traditional activity planning, risk & issue management, project communications and reporting techniques.
- Manage and influence project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Closely manage vendor delivery, scope and overall quality on day to day bases with strong attention to detail.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to connect with people and teams around a truly global business, influencing and energising them towards successful project delivery.
- Requires close attention to detail in tracking project tasks and status, using relevant project tracking tools, e.g. Jira, Roadmunk, Basecamp etc
- Experience in managing and interacting with both local and virtual project teams
- General knowledge of B2C e-commerce business practices and processes, relational databases, and web technologies, ideally in the travel industry.
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level. MBA or MS is a plus.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development and Prince2 is a plus.
- Experience with MS-Office suite in particular MS-Project, Power Point, Visio, Excel and QA Tools.
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Birthdays off
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company
- Plus many more perks!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!