Our client is a long established and successful schools tour operator, due to success and expansion now seeking a Sports Tours Consultant to join its friendly team in Gloucestershire. This role is ideal for experienced travel consultants who is passionate about sports tours and looking to progress their travel career.
This exciting tour coordinator for sports travel entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- This role will require you to project manage a variety of playing tours travelling worldwide and within the UK, for school, college, university and club teams
- You will be the main point of contact for the groups within your remit and will be responsible for answering any client queries alongside making the travel arrangements for the group which will include flight, hotel, ground, fixture and excursion bookings.
- Maintaining good relationships with airlines, ground agents, schools and suppliers.
- Offering excellent customer service.
- Handling pre and post sales.
To be considered for this role:
- The Tours Consultant MUST have experience in selling sports tours within a tour operator or travel agency.
- Understanding and experience of using a CRS / GDS for flight bookings such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan would be ideal but not essential.
- Attention to detail and a methodical, thorough approach to your work is essential.
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- Experience of working with travel suppliers such as hoteliers, coach companies, and
- excursion providers.
- Travel experience is a must with an interest in sport
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for home – save money on commuting
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking sports tours specialist within a friendly team, in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Please note only suitable travel candidates from the sports travel industry with sales experience will be considered for this role.