An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef to join an elegant family friendly Hotel in the Lincolnshire area. This luxury hotel has an award-winning restaurant, bar and alfresco in which the hotel runs a vibrant weddings, conferences and events.
As Sous Chef you will support the Head Chef and General Manager in:
- Creating, planning and implementing menus across the business including events, function and weddings with a focus on seasonal and local produce, catering for any special dietary requirements or requests.
- Ensuring compliance with all HACCP procedures and food hygiene regulations, upholding the highest standards of hygiene within the kitchen, food preparation and service areas.
- Training, nurturing and coaching of the kitchen brigade to prepare and implement all dishes on the menus as required and oversee the service and execution of the dishes to the agreed standards and plating defined by the Head Chef
- Control stock levels of all food and consumables.
- Happy work 5 days out of 7 including some early shifts, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Own transport is essential.
- Experience as a Sous Chef is key
Generous benefits and progression are on offer.
If you’re a talented Sous Chef looking for an exciting new role within a friendly family run hotel environment, then apply now.