Our client is a well-established and dynamic global event & lifestyle travel management company and due to remarkable growth now seeking a Senior Travel Events Incentives Producer/Manager to join its team.
If you are a travel professional with events and/or incentives experience, seeking career development, something a little different sociable working hours and the opportunity to pursue a career with a forward thinking travel events company – this is your dream job!
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- The candidate will be client service lead for existing and prospective clients, will manage preparation of strategic and creative pitches, formulate budgets and present to clients.
- Manage the team, aid in expanding the in-house incentive team, while ensuring all incentive activations are delivered to the highest standard.
- Managing luxury corporate incentive and group travel.
- New business drives & lead generation.
- Have a real flare for creating new and interesting ideas to promote to existing clients as well as new pitches.
- Have a real flair for creating new and interesting ideas and proposals to promote to existing corporate accounts and clients as well as new pitches.
- Study and keep up to date with new product within the luxury event and travel market
- Contract creation.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the experiential, event & incentive industry as well as in the luxury travel arena
- Knowledge of working on both client and staff incentives; including prize reward and voucher activation
- Strong commercial acumen, proven experience in winning new business and driving organised growth with existing clients.
- Creative flair for designing above & beyond luxury experiences and incentives with the ability to execute concepts through to completion
- Experience working with corporate groups and events within the travel industry, plus leisure, adventure and incentive travel
- Well-travelled; excellent international destination and hotel knowledge in the luxury sector. Knowledge and travel exposure in at least 3 of the following regions; Europe And Scandinavia/ Australasia/ Americas/ Middle East/ India And Indian Ocean/ Far East
- Motivated and driven; superb communication skill at all levels
- Sociable working hours
- Luxury travel perks
- Career development and progression
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 after 3 years’ service
- Day off for birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On site café
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to email@example.com