We are seeking an experienced Senior Operations Travel Manager to join a successful travel company due to remarkable growth. This dynamic and award winning travel company offer a range of travel types across the globe including Asia, Africa, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, South & North America, Australia plus many more inspirational destinations.
Career growth, varied job role and generous are on offer with this forward thinking travel company. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a senior travel professional with operations, customer service, sales support or administration management experience, seeking their next step.
Give your travel career a boost today, duties include:
- Being responsible for the overall operations of escorted group tours
- Negotiating with ground handlers to contract services for at competitive prices
- Competitor analysis
- Liaising with ground handlers
- Ensuring standards of safety and quality are adhered to
- Overseeing Health and Safety systems, Crisis Management and Risk Assessments
- Assist with Tour Leader Allocations contracts and training
- Mentoring and assisting Junior members of the team
- Creating client literature and maintaining the accuracy and effectiveness of all such documentation
- Quoting, holding and booking flights for Tour Leaders
- Helping out at trade shows and slide shows
- Operational management experience within the travel industry is imperative
- Passion for travel and an acute understanding of the often complex nature of adventure travel organisation
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of travel geography, itineraries and visas.
- Attention to detail, ability to plan ahead
- Excellent telephone manner, with excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to deal & negotiate with clients and agents face to face, by phone & by email
- Career growth
- Sociable working hours
- FAM trips
- Travel perks
- Company pension
- Travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!