Our client is a successful, award winning and dynamic travel company with offices across the globe, that offer various travel products for travellers.
We are now seeking an experienced Inhouse Travel Recruitment Advisor to join our clients small HR team.
This exciting role would ideally suit someone with a recruitment background, in a high volume industry, such as travel and hospitality.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Handling the end to end recruitment process for various levels of positions.
- Liaising with line managers in relation to recruitment needs and providing advice and support throughout the process.
- Formatting job descriptions and advertisements for posting on the relevant job sites.
- Candidate screening for direct candidates and support to managers during the interview process.
- Undertaking MI reporting and statistics on recruitment and accurately maintain all recruitment systems.
- Continually work to improve processes and follow best recruitment practice.
- Effective communication with the HR team.
- 360 recruitment process experience (job posting through to interview and offer).
- Experience of using a variety of online recruitment channels to source direct candidates.
- Strong interview capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of legislations relevant to recruitment.
- Experience in travel or hospitality with recruitment.
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Career progression
- Onsite luxury leisure facilities
- Great London location
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]