Due to remarkable growth our client, a highly successful Estate Agent is now looking for an experienced Senior Branch Manager to join the West Sussex / Surrey team. This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced manager, a people person hungry for success. Career growth and benefits are on offer which this forward thinking organisation.
- Lucrative salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path. OTE £65K++
- Company car or car allowance
- Holiday Commission, generous holiday package, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (excellent TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
- Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Providing that personal, professional estate agency expertise and advice, you help us make sure customers obtain the best possible service at all times
- You are responsible for your own business both in relation to profitability and business development
- Motivate, inspire and manage your team, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
- Management experience is essential
- Ability to build great relationships where customers really buy into you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and sales
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- Have a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- Must have a full driving license
Locations ideal for this role includes Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Epsom, Noorwood Hill, Gatwick and Crawley.
Please note only suitable candidates with management experience will be contacted for this post.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.