We are seeking an experienced property Senior Branch Manager (regional) to join a successful estate agent brand in the Essex / East London area due to remarkable growth. This ideal for a senior manager from a property / estate agent background seeking career growth with a forward thinking company.
- Lucrative salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path OTE £50K ++
- Company car or car allowance
- Holiday Commission, generous holiday package Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (excellent TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Covering for holidays, vacancies and sickness all responsibilities as Branch Manager across the East London and Essex area
- Taking responsibility, ownership and profitability for the branch you are working in
- Motivate, inspire and manage the team of the moment, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- The ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and sales
- Able to demonstrate great leadership and adaptability towards the teams you work with
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- Full driving license is essential
Please note only suitable candidates with management experience a full driver’s licence will be considered for this role.
Locations ideal for this role includes Chingford, Woodford Green, Barkingside, Hornchurch, Chadwell Heath, Ilford, East Ham, Wanstead and Walthamstow.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.