Our client is an award-winning luxury travel company that offers a range of bespoke travel itineraries across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join the team.
This is a great opportunity for a senior team leader, operations or sales manager, supervisor or customer service manager from a luxury tour operator seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Recognise, develop and implement process improvements within the sales organisation to drive efficiency
- Create a collaborative environment between operations and sales that fosters accuracy, innovation and learning
- Report on results, analyse trends and suggest improvements
- Create, maintain, report and analyse weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, dashboards and KPIs
- Work as a business partner to help align other functions such as marketing, product, finance with sales operations
- Dovetailing operational requirements with the Travel Consultant’s sales responsibilities ensuring efficiency and accuracy
- Train new team members in all administrative procedures, product and systems and be a main point of contact for help and questions from the immediate team and wider company.
- Sales and/or operations management experience with the travel, industry is essential ideally within a luxury travel environment
- The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important to this role.
- Ability to monitor, motivate and coach a team of Travel Consultants
- Meticulous attention to detail thereby delivering accuracy in documentation, invoicing and booked services.
- Generous salary and bonus
- Elite travel perks
- Pension scheme contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthy food provided
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Staff travel support
- Career development
- Plus many more perks.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!