If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Sales & Marketing Executive and Coordinator, to perform their craft our clients 5 star hotel.
This role will provide the candidates with the opportunity to accelerate career growth, in a challenging environment which is at the forefront of the company’s rapid growth agenda.
- Working within the Sales & Marketing providing administrative support to the department.
- Handle telephone enquiries, take messages and respond to requests promptly and efficiently.
- Deal with email enquiries promptly and accurately recording messages for the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Sales & Marketing team.
- Maintain a diary for the sales trips, planning ahead, including keeping a calendar and log of sales trips, tradeshows, holidays and training.
- Arrange in advance that sales collateral is ready for Sales trips, and forward in advance to required destinations.
- Provide full administrative support to the sales team, preparing new contracts for transient business and wholesaler contracts.
- Holder of a Hospitality Management or other relevant to the position Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in another 4 or 5 star hotel. Alternatively, we might consider the right candidate with equivalent experience in the travel industry or related digital marketing role
- Have a passion for your work and the ability to innovate, with a proven track record within luxury travel trade or upmarket hotels
- Have the ability to manage in a diverse and luxury environment with a focus on guest experience
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement
- Fluent in English. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced computer skills.
- Generous bonus
- Free stay at the resort for the candidate, partner and children for 4 days each year on All Inclusive (with the option to accumulate). Option to stay for leisure weekends in the hotel when travelling on business and discounted holidays for wider family members.
- Career development opportunities
- On-going training
- Plus many more perks.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.