We are seeking an experienced Sales & Business Development Manager to join a highly successful luxury hotel based in London. This exciting role is ideal for a sales driven travel professional from a hotel or tour operator background seeking an exciting career.
If you are an outgoing person who can fit in our clients spirit of professionalism, innovation, respect and enthusiasm, then we would like to hear from you. Generous salary, bonus and career progression is on offer.
Sales & Business Development Manager Duties include:
- Building lasting relationships with the trade including traditional big tour operators, online companies and smaller luxury operators as well as companies from many different countries.
- Be available and extend a warm, natural assistance to our existing trade partners.
- Check contracts, rates and terms of agreements with partners.
- Negotiate terms and find opportunities to increase cooperation with trade partners.
- Find potential new partners where opportunities arise.
- Promote the hotel in a variety of geographical markets and sales activities.
- Communicate with trade clients, in order to increase performance.
- Be creative in finding new opportunities to increase exposure and revenue with existing partners.
- Ensure maximising revenue and exposure on promotional activities available.
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English.
- Experience in business development within the travel industry either from a luxury hotel or tour operator.
- High standard of literacy skills and very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Immaculate attention to detail and flexible approach.
- Energy and enthusiasm with excellent communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel or hotel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!