We are seeking experienced Travel Sales Induction and Product Trainer to join this leading tour operator due to remarkable growth. This well established and award winning tour operator offer various high-quality holiday types across the globe for travellers.
This role is ideal for an experienced travel professional with travel sales and/or training experience within retail travel or a tour operator, as training is provided. Progression & development is on offer with this dynamic and forward thinking travel company. The successful travel trainer will have a passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing to ensure a high training standard of new and existing staff on systems, products and destinations.
- 2.5 years minimum experience in retail travel or within tour operator with sales and/or training experience.
- Previous telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential.
- A highly competent level of keyboard, PC skills and use of a variety of systems along with excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Airline reservation system experience would be beneficial.
- Lucrative bonus
- Free trips abroad
- Mon-Fri hours
- Pension & private health care
- Generous holiday package
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks
- Parking available
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]