Our client is a dynamic and award winning tour operator that offers travel ground services to groups and individuals. Due to expansion and success, they are now seeking a Regional Business Development Manager – to cover central and northern Europe within with their sales & marketing department.
This department supplies accommodations to clients such as online travel agencies, tour operators and other travel agencies in over 130 countries worldwide.
This role is ideal for an account manager and/or a business development manager with experience within the travel industry seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Managing the relationship with the current network of travel partners and clients, as well as finding and securing new ones. This includes prospecting, closing new deals, upgrading existing accounts and providing account management service and support.
- Manage the full sales cycle from generating leads, to closing deals and account management.
- Meet allocated sales revenue and profit in terms of quality and quantity. Identify growth opportunities to drive revenue and profit streams.
- Attend and represent at trade shows/regular business trips to visit clients.
- Regional sales, account management or business development experience within the travel industry is essential.
- Ability to analyse sales figures and take commercially sound decisions.
- Strong understanding of the travel industry in central and northern Europe.
- Structured and analytical decision making.
- Solid networking and relationship building skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and another European language.
- Experience of working with large clients.
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from the travel industry will be considered for this post. A cover letter highlighting your experience is required with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!