We are seeking an experienced Travel Product & Contracting Manager to join our client’s passionate team, driving destinations forward to achieve strategic targets. The role is results driven and requires high levels of personal drive and motivation. This luxury travel company has an excellent reputation in the industry offering a range of holiday types across the globe for travellers.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a product development professional with contracting experience for worldwide and ski destinations.
- To be the portfolio guardian of worldwide and ski destinations – driving the this forward to achieve strategic targets.
- Responsible for all product development within ski destinations along with Florida, Caribbean, Mexico, Thailand, Bali, Maldives, South Africa and Morocco.
- Recruiting villas and chalets to ensure that the most appropriate product is on sale at optimum market price and rate.
- Have ownership of all operational supplier relationships within these destinations, and to be responsible for achieving and maintaining the very best working relationship in each case.
- To ensure that regular and concise communication is maintained with other departments, specifically sales and marketing and all other areas of the business.
- Attend face to face meetings with suppliers & relevant related events.
- Experience in business / partnership development, property management and / or contracting experience within travel is essential
- Good knowledge of ski destinations along with Florida, Caribbean, Mexico, Thailand, Bali, Maldives, South Africa and Morocco.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Proven supplier management skills – ability to build lasting relationships and have a friendly, approachable, and professional manner
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrable organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
- High degree of numeracy, literacy, and commercial acumen
- Results orientated with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work within a team
- Career development
- Twice-yearly bonus and other incentives throughout the year
- Flexible working considered – homeworking a few days a week, rest office based.
- Breakfast, nibbles and Friday drinks (plus early Friday finish) all on the company!
- Great working environment – team of hard working and passionate travellers from around the world.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.