Private Luxury Travel Planner required for a bespoke, dynamic and award winning dynamic tour operator due to remarkable growth. If you are a luxury tailormade consultant seeking career progression onto product and/or management, seeking something a little different in which you can reap the rewards apply today!
This elite travel company offers various high-end holiday types across the globe, including Europe, USA, South America, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, plus many more exotic locations.
Each day will not be the same:
- You shall be looking after some of our clients most loyal guests, advising them on holiday options to tailor perfect holidays for them.
- Offering excellent customer service and travel inspirations.
- Build a strong relationship with guests and develop an in-depth knowledge of them and their travel needs.
- Involvement with product and marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of some geographical regions, climates and the luxury travel market
- Previous experience in either guest relationship management, concierge or account management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Previous experience of working in luxury travel
- Generous salary and commission
- Career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Childcare voucher
- Private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel perks
- Team building events
- Travel insurance
- Familiarisation trips
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]