Our client is a successful events company who are fast growing brand that loves great customer service and edgy communication. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join its friendly and busy team.
The ideal candidate will have the line responsibility for the delivery to the highest standards of client care through effective leadership of Events, Conference Services and Maintenance Teams.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an Operations Manager seeking career development and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Responsible for the Events operations team and Conference Services Team in all aspects of the operation of each department
- Ensure that each department works to maintain the highest standards of delivery and customer service
- Review as and when required all relevant Risk Assessments including fire, HACCP and COSHH
- Carry out appraisals with direct reports and provide training and development plans.
- To ensure that all direct reports follow HR procedures with their team
- Have direct accountability for the FOH Labour budget
- Ensure that all team members receive adequate and statutory training to Health and Safety
- Ensure correct and timely invoicing
- Commercial & financial management: Assisting in the running a profitable venue to help towards the company vision
- Operational management: Understanding and managing the Client Service and Conference Service departments
- Client management: Maintaining excellent client relations
- Leadership: Build and maintain an excellent team to deliver the best service
- Varied job role including operations, leadership, personnel client care and financial
- Annual pay reviews
- Subsidised fitness membership
- Life assurance
- Interest free loan
- Career development
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.