Our client is an multi-award winning, high-growth tour operator now seeking a talented and creative Marketing Manager to join its friendly team due to successful growth and expansion. The experienced Marketing Manager will be driven by data insights and analysis, seeking to add value to an array of campaigns across a multitude of online and offline channels.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and developing company communications, ensuring that brand values are reflected consistently. You will be assisted in your role by two marketing executives to help create memorable marketing moments.
- Campaign Management – including creation, execution and reporting analysis
- Creation of weekly, quarterly and annual marketing reports to provide insight and drive direction of marketing activities
- Delivering inspirational, result focused campaigns across digital, TV and print
- Develop long term marketing strategy
- Create marketing and promotional briefs in line with campaign message
- Deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor the ongoing cost of campaigns, measuring effectiveness and response
- Build relationships and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and monitor growth and efficiencies across organic, paid, social and print channels
- Proficient and experience in the use of Google Analytics, Adwords and Webmaster Tools
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience of sports travel
- Track record of producing efficient KPI driven campaigns producing / reporting campaigns across digital, TV and print
- Experience working within the travel industry as a marketing manager is essential
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail
The experienced Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work .
Give your career a boost and email your CV to us today.