The Marketing and Sales Professional plays a very special and important role. More than any other member of the team, you will be in a position to turn our client’s trade partners into loyal supporters and fans! It’s a challenge with many rewards from seeing the results in getting social media exposure, trade promotions and making the hotel the best seller with our client’s trade partners (which include forming traditional big tour operators to online companies and smaller luxury operators).
So, if you are an outgoing person who can fit our spirit of professionalism, innovation, respect, integrity and teamwork, then we would like to hear from you.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a marketing executive or manager looking for career progression and something a little different, making this exciting project you own.
What we expect from you:
- Actively seek and create new social media and online exposure to the public and potential guests.
- Check and increase results of digital marketing and advertising with the assistance of your colleagues and the sales team where necessary
- Be available and extend a warm, natural assistance to our clients existing trade partners
- Check contracts and terms of agreements and rates with trade partners
- Negotiate terms with partners and find opportunities to increase our cooperation with trade partners
- Handle any queries whenever necessary and check all information about the hotel online and on printed material
- Create a competitor analysis every few months for online or other partners
- Promote and actively participate in a variety of geographical markets and sales activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holder of a Hospitality Management or other relevant to the position Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in another 4 or 5 star hotel. Alternatively, we might consider the right candidate with longer experience in the travel industry or related digital marketing role.
- Warm personality with a guest-oriented approach
- A good team player who can support all departments
- Fluent in English. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced computer skills.
- EU citizen working already in the UK or UK citizen
- Generous bonus
- Other advantages include: Free stay at the resort for the candidate, partner and children for 4 days each year on All Inclusive (with the option to accumulate). Option to stay for leisure weekends in the hotel when travelling on business and discounted holidays for wider family members.
- Career development opportunities
- On-going training
- Plus many more perks.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.