Our client seeking a Management Couple to run our well established, friendly lodge in the Channel Islands. The ideal candidates will be a General Manager and a Head Chef or Bar Manager with the relevant experience in hospitality.
This is an exciting and unique development opportunity for the right couple. Our client is at a time of growth and wants you to be part of an exciting journey – not only to carry its success and legacy forward, but to bring your experience and knowledge to the table and have autonomy to run the business down the line.
The lodge is at the heart of social activities, it is legendary for its year round calendar of events and offers something for everyone whether it’s cosy-ing up in front of a log fire in the depths of winter or dancing the hours away in the beer garden’s sun trap.
This will be a great opportunity for a current FOH or Restaurant Manager who wants progression.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Responsible for the smooth running and profitability of the pub, restaurant and hotel.
- Managing the day to day of the front of house as The General Manager and one will be competent in leading the kitchen or bar as Head Chef or Bar Manager.
- Ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all residents and customers.
- Hold regular staff, management meetings and maintain high levels of communication.
- Assist in building the events calendar and marketing in-house.
- Promote and put together functions, events, outside catering and weddings.
- Work alongside the Director on the running of the sister lodge.
- Take responsibility for recruitment, training and the on-going management of the team.
- Undertake the necessary administration – banking, reconcile daily takings, wages, rotas, menus etc.
- Experience in overseeing a team and strong leadership skills are essential.
- The role is extremely varied, so the candidate will need to have a broad skill set, experience in this field of work, and a hands-on approach to the job in hand.
- A passion and knowledge for great food and beverage is required alongside a natural ability to deliver friendly & attentive service
- Experience in a customer service environment is key.
- Have proven skills and experience in the day to day running of a pub, restaurant or hotel.
- Experience in successfully managing, leading and motivating a team.
- Proficient in IT and accounting.
- Business minded, highly motivated and forward thinking.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong communication with both customers, suppliers and staff.
- Our client will offer a generous total value package, which includes a competitive salary, & bonus schemes
- Staff discounts & ﬂights
- Accommodation where required
- Development opportunities both professionally – as part of a team creating a new and innovative hotel experience
- Plus many more perks.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!