Our client is a successful and dynamic elite travel company that offer a range of bespoke itineraries across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join its busy team. This role is ideal for an accountant seeking career progression and something unique.
- Assist with the finance manager with the production of monthly management accounts
- Ensure that the monthly Intercompany Reconciliation statements are agreed
- Creation of sales invoices, cancellations and recharges
- Assisting the Finance Director/Financial Controller in the quarterly forecasting process and in the budgetary process
- Control over debtors accounts ensuring all outstanding amounts are chased by consultants, and that amounts owed as commission to agents are paid on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the Annual Audit of accounts
- Regulatory reporting to CAA, ABTA and IATA
- Reconciliation of both overhead and direct cost prepayment account Reconciliation of the Currency deferred accounts
- Must have a relevant qualification within the finance industry such as ACA, CIMA or ACCA. QBE may be considered with the relevant experience.
- Previous experience of working in a busy finance office with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A good work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
- An organised individual who has high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work effectively on several projects at any one time.
- Excellent excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Must be willing to travel overseas.
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Birthdays off
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company
- Plus many more perks!
Locations ideal for this role includes Oxford, Cheltenham, Cirencester and Gloucestershire areas.
Give your career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!