We are currently looking for an experienced Luxury VIP Travel Consultant to work internally alongside our clients team of Operations Managers and Travel Concierges to design bespoke itineraries based on client requests and an understanding of their preferences. Remote working or office-based London roles are available.
Our client offers bespoke itineraries across the globe to VIPs with an excellent reputation in the industry. This exciting role is ideal for a Private Travel Planner looking for something a little different in which you can make the role your own and be part of many elements of the business.
Luxury VIP Travel Consultant duties:
- Create bespoke luxury itineraries across the globe (trips, hotels, transfers, private jets, flights, activities etc.)
- Research in-depth experiences for clients, reading backgrounds of locations, possible activities, special events and general opportunities available during their travels
- Coordinating social activities, diary management, restaurant bookings, theatre, organizing events, personal shopping, booking appointments, floral orders, purchasing gifts, premium tickets, dry cleaning and other forms of errands and entertainments when requested.
- Using your experience and knowledge of destinations to handcraft bespoke a range of itineraries and add value beyond what our clients can accomplish on their own.
- Manage high net worth individuals with significant attention to detail.
- Arranging a wide range of holiday types for clients.
- Think out of the box and use your experience to come up with suggestions that go beyond what some can find when they do a Google search on their own.
- Luxury travel industry experience is a must
- Fluent in English & an additional language a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an understanding of different cultures
- Flexible to work international hours when necessary
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner and written communication style.
Generous salary (negoiable), commission and travel perks are on offer. Ideal for an experienced travel consultant seeking something a little different.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.