We are seeking an experienced Senior Luxury Travel Planner who has experience in dealing with agents with good worldwide travel knowledge to work remotely. This isn’t just a travel sales role, there is the opportunity to work with the product team and enhance your travel experience.
This highly successful and forward thinking travel company with strong financial backing offers an array of bespoke travel types across the globe including Europe, Indian Ocean, Asia, Middle East, South America, Africa, USA, the Pacific and Australia. With a great reputation in the industry, this award winning company offers career progression and exciting perks.
This exciting Luxury Travel Planner entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Turning ordinary into extraordinary – offering exceptionally high levels of service to agents and the discerning traveller.
- Crafting and designing a range of holiday types including luxury tailormade travel, honeymoons, all inclusive, adult only, adventure and family trips.
- Handling a range of worldwide incoming luxury travel enquiries.
- Working with the marketing and product team.
- Building relationships with agents.
- Account managing clients from start to finish.
- Recommending luxury boutique hotels and destinations.
- Participating in luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
- Experience within a luxury tour operator or travel agency is key.
- Experience in selling to agents is essential.
- Good knowledge of some worldwide destinations.
- An experienced travel consultant looking to progress their travel career and grow within the company long term.
- Strong work ethic with impeccable customer service skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Career progression
- Generous salary + commission
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday vouchers
- Generous holiday packages
- Eye tests
- Social events
- FAM trips
- Varied job role
- Luxury travel perks
- Remote or office based – save money on commuting. London / Surrey office based roles are also available when able.
- Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost & apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.