We are working exclusively with a luxury travel company based in an affluent area in the Midlands, who due to remarkable growth are now seeking a Luxury Travel Consultant to join its vibrant team office, home based or hybrid.
This luxury travel company offers a range of elite European and worldwide luxury tailormade travel, package holidays, concierge services and events to the discerning clientele.
This role is ideal for a travel consultant from an ultra luxury tailormade background from a travel agent or tour operator seeking something a little different in which career progression is on offer.
This isn’t just a general retail role…..
This well-established elite tour operator offers tailormade and package travel throughout Europe, The Caribbean, Asia, Indian Ocean, Australia & South Pacific, USA, The Middle East, Africa the list is endless! If you are seeking career progression and something a little different, this role is ideal for you.
This exciting Luxury Travel Consultant entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Offering exceptionally high levels of service to clients face to face and over the phone.
- Offering by appointment only to clients
- Handling a range of worldwide luxury travel incoming enquiries.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Recommending luxury boutique hotels and destinations for the discerning traveller.
- Participating in luxury FAM trips in increase product knowledge.
- Undertaking travel and management courses – enhance your career!
- Involvement with exclusive events.
- Serving champagne and coffee to clients in store
- Experience within a luxury tour operator or travel agency is essential.
- Good knowledge of some worldwide destinations.
- Customer base – regular clients looking to secure travel.
- An experienced travel consultant looking to progress their travel career and grow within the company long term.
- Strong work ethic with impeccable customer service skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Career progression
- Lucrative commission
- FAM trips
- Flexible working hours
- Training courses
- Fun team!
- Homeworking and office roles available – save money on commuting
- Varied job role
- Luxury travel perks
- Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from the travel industry will be considered for this role.
Locations ideal for this role: Lichfield, Derby, Burton on Trent and Nottingham.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.