Passionate about USA & seeking career progression? Our client is an inspiring, luxury and well-established tour operator are now seeking a Luxury Tailormade USA Travel Specialist to join their award winning and friendly team. This forward thinking and dynamic tour operator offer a wide range of bespoke tailormade destinations to the discerning traveller around the world. If are currently and travel consultant, seeking something a little different and have travelled and sold places throughout the USA and seeking career development working Monday to Friday office hours this is the role for you. This role isn’t just a reservations role – you will have the opportunity to get involved within product also.
This exciting role entails a wide range of responsibilities, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Selling and tailormaking inspiring trips to various resorts within the USA to the discerning traveller along with other locations.
- Arranging various types of holidays including fly drives, Disney, luxury tours, tailormade travel, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
- Keeping up to date with new products and working within the product department
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Increasing your salary by earning generous commission
- Providing advice and recommendations for trips throughout the USA.
- Up selling travel extras
To be considered for the USA role, you must:
- Be driven, customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail along with excellent communication skills.
- Experience within a UK based (ideally luxury) tour operator or travel agency selling tailormade trips to the USA.
- The USA Specialist must have travelled throughout the USA, and must submit a travel profile listing all the places visited within your application.
- A generous salary
- Uncapped monthly commission
- FAM trips
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Career progression
- Annual Eye Test
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Sociable hours – Mon-Fri hours
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Finders Fee – £1,000 once the new starter passes probation
- Travel perks
- Regular social activities
- Holidays of up to 28 days per year
- Travel Vouchers for long service of up to £3000
- Monthly Incentives & Service Awards
- Annual Awards
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a UK based tour operator will be contacted for the role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]