Our client is a well-established, award winning and inspiring tour operator that offers elite worldwide, tailormade travel to the discerning traveller. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking Luxury Tailormade Travel Sales Specialists to join their various friendly and busy teams, depending on where you have travelled to. This is an exceptional opportunity to sell unique travel experiences, while benefitting from a generous commission structure, many interesting benefits along with a fun, challenging company culture. Have you got sales experience and travelled extensively? Are you already a travel sales professional looking for career progression where you will be rewarded for your hard work? This exciting opportunity is waiting for you.
This exciting luxury travel sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
Creating and selling inspiring destinations to the discerning traveller and providing advice and recommendations based on your experience in travelling there.
Africa Specialists covering:
Tanzania, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, and Zambia.
North America / USA / Canada / Alaska Specialists covering:
California, New England, Florida, Hawaii, New England, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans and the Rockies.
Latin / South America Specialists covering:
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Galapagos, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela.
South East Asia / Far East specialists covering:
Cambodia, Indonesia, China, Laos, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Indian Subcontinent Specialists covering:
Nepal, Bhutan, South & North India, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Australia & New Zealand Specialists covering:
Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, West & East Coast, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Fiji, Samoa and New Zealand.
Beaches & Islands Specialists covering:
Areas covered include the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, SE Asia, Hawaii & the Pacific.
Middle East Specalists.
- Offering cutting edge customer service
- Using your selling skills to convert travel enquiries into a sale and increasing your commission.
- Using your travel product experience to provide advice and recommendations on trips.
- Booking luxury accommodation, flights, airport lounges, car hire, excursions and many more.
- Selling a wide range of inspiring journeys and holiday types including luxury tailormade travel, self-drives, group travel, family breaks, cultural, wildlife, off the beaten track, multi-centre safaris, city breaks, relaxing beach holidays, honeymoons and many more depending on the customer requirements.
To be considered for this role:
• You MUST have sales experience within the travel industry either from a tour operator or travel agency
• Extensively travelled to either of the above continents. (A travel profile outlining the places visited must be submitted with your application) opportunity to sell more then one region.
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to convert enquiries into a sale
Benefits: In return, the Luxury Travel Consultant shall be rewarded with:
• A generous salary and commission
• Career progression
• Sociable hours
• Childcare vouchers
• Social events
• Travel perks & FAM trips
• On-going training
• Birthday off
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• This tour operator rewards its employees in which you will be working within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Gloucestershire area up to £26k + comm
London area including London waiting, up to £32k + comm
Please note only suitable sales travel professionals who have travelled extensively to either of the above continents with tour operator or travel agency experience, who have submitted a travel profile will be considered for this role. Give your career a boost, change your life for the better and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!