Are you currently a travel consultant seeking career progression in luxury travel and something a little different? Are you looking for a Monday to Friday role with lucrative commission and generous benefits? This is the role for you!
Our client is a high end luxury travel company, how seeking experienced Elite Retail Travel Consultants to join their highly successful and busy team. This travel company offer luxury tailormade travel across the globe including Europe, Asia, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Africa, South America, The Pacific, the list is endless!
Each day will not be the same…..
- Promoting and marketing the travel business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
- Attending travel exhibitions and Networking Events.
- Selling various luxury travel products and tour packages.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel
- liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
To be the cut above the rest:
- Experience in sales within a UK based travel agency or tour operator.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Innovation and energy with a desire to drive others.
- Sound judgement with attention to detail.
- Competent IT skills; GDS skill would be an advantage.
What’s in it for me?
- Lucrative salary, commission, bonus and incentives
- Monday-Friday sociable working hours and no bank holidays
- Generous travel perks
- Varied role
- High spec offices
- Career development and progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking travel company, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!!