Looking for a Monday to Friday luxury travel role along with career progression & development? Our client is an award winning, dynamic and forward thinking luxury tour operator that offers the highest calibre to a select range of destinations including tailormade itineraries and group tours. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking a Senior Bespoke Travel Specialist to join its friendly and busy team. This travel company offers various holiday types across the globe throughout Africa, South America, Europe, the Middle East & the Indian Sub-continent.
This exciting role comes with significant personal development and job advancement opportunities as well as the opportunity for overseas travel to build on current knowledge, and forge new paths in travel. – This isn’t just a job – it’s a career
Your new career….
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality worldwide tailor-made itineraries and of existing group tours. You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
- Work with the product and marketing team to promote luxury travel products
- Offer unrivalled personal service, fuelled by a passion to create intelligent and innovative travel ideas for their expanding client base
- Work to support operations team post-sales.
- To take appropriate opportunities to up-sell relevant products where appropriate.
- Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone and by email – with some face to face meetings, mostly at trade events, sometimes in the office.
- Overseas familiarisation trips to expand knowledge and develop the product.
- Previous sales experience within a similar tour operator environment
- Some knowledge/experience of countries
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Please include travel profiles listing all the places travelled to with all applications.
Generous benefits include:
- Career progression
- Lucrative bonus and commission
- FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Luxury gym membership
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday office hours
- Varied job role
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!