Our client is a successful and dynamic global travel & leisure company with offices across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Operations Manager based at the London Head Office.
This exciting Leisure Operations role is a blend of cross-functional processes consisting of partner relations, promotion, pricing, product management, partner relations, network and equipment troubleshooting, inventory management, and general destination management.
- Create and maintain positive relations with partner operational staff, including training, communications, and support documentation to ensure quality representation of our company and customer service.
- Ensure that all departments are notified of any product changes, field incidents or new product launches.
- Review transaction reporting in conjunction with accounting process and respond to any queries.
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting for the ticketing validation tech platform which is comprised of tablets, mobile apps, web-based validation and API integrations.
- Work with the inventory department to ensure that field partners are adequately stocked with card inventory.
- Similar experience in operations for a leisure or travel company
- Excel knowledge
- Data processing and manipulation experience
- CRM System experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Customer focused mind set
- Strong relationship management skills
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Leisure perks
- Career progression
- Great working environment
- Varied job role
- Plus many more perks
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!