Are you currently in leisure / tailormade / retail travel seeking a career in business travel and to work Monday-Friday? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic and successful corporate travel management company and due to success and expansion in our client’s portfolio now seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly and busy team. The well-known business travel firm offers various travel types from VIP travel to entertainment across the globe.
This business travel role is ideal for an experienced travel professional from a leisure background seeking career progression & development and something a little different within the exciting world of corporate travel.
This exciting business travel role entails various tasks, dealing with a range of mixed travel accounts, this includes:
- Arranging various travel types for corporate clients including domestic and international travel including air, accommodation, and car hire.
- Searching for best fares, proactively and creatively along with advising the best options for corporate clients.
- You will be responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
To be the cut above the rest the successful business travel candidate should have:
- Travel experience is essential i.e. from a UK based tour operator or retail travel agency
- Some knowledge of CRS / GDS flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre – desirable but not essential as training is provided
- Exceptionally high level of customer service ability
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build a rapport with clients in confident and concise manner.
- Lucrative salary
- Training provided in GDS & Business Travel
- Travel perks
- Free parking
- Varied job role
- Sociable office hours
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]