The long established tour operator offers various travel services across the globe, offer career progression and generous benefits.
- Lead a team of two developer/BAs
- Establish in-house SDLC, policies, and technical solution design on the G Suite platform
- Support the IT Manager with the adoption of Google Suite capabilities within the enterprise
- Lead and facilitate enterprise rollout of custom solutions that integrate G Suite functionality and work productivity
- Partner with other IT functions to evaluate, prioritize and resolve new issues & problem scenarios
- Setup Google Data Studio, enable dashboards & reports, troubleshoot and resolve issues pertaining to improper or inadequate reporting
- Escalate support issues to Google Support, follow up and resolve them in a timely manner
- Periodically analyse trouble tickets from lower tier teams, identify gaps, create and carryout new solutions, document and train technical support staff globally
- Have strong knowledge of G Suite Development and be able to mentor team members
- Have a strong approach to solution design and be able to build stable re-usable solutions
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving skills with ability to apply new technologies, concepts, & functionality to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Must comprehend relationship between company policies, business & technical processes and procedures
- Must be able to create design documents, system operating procedures & FAQs
- Knowledge of Google App Maker platform is ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and integrations of G Suite to GCP environment and services is ideal but not essential
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Full training
- Day off if moving house – paid!
- Day off for your Birthday
- Life assurance
- £1000 referral fee
- Flexible working hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.