Our client is a successful, dynamic and long-established travel company, who is currently seeking a Japanese Speaking Tour Coordinator to join its friendly team covering various destinations in the UK.
This role is ideal for someone seeking career progression from a tour operator, travel agent or hotel reservations background. This leading travel company offer various travel services for travellers. Be part of the success and give your travel career a boost today.
This exciting travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same. This includes:
- Supporting the coordination of group tours visiting the UK and Ireland. This includes promoting extra products to enhance incoming business, for example; restaurants, guided tours and coach trips.
- Liaising with external suppliers including tour guides, restaurants, visitor attractions, prior to group arrivals to ensure everything is correct.
- Making adjustments to itineraries where necessary and ensure that client and /or supplier are informed of any changes.
- Manage complex requests and mediate between supplier and Tour Group.
- Similar experience within the travel industry either from a tour operator, travel agency, hotel reservations/receptionist or wholesale tour operator background
- Cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Good geographical knowledge of UK and Ireland
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Professional and efficient telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Flexibility to adapt to varying customer requirements
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Full training
- Day off if moving house – paid!
- Day off for your Birthday
- Life assurance
- £1000 referral fee
- Flexible working hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.