We are seeking an experienced IT Support professional to join a highly successful travel company in Birmingham.
The ideal IT Support Candidate shall monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the business. Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Create reports in Crystal Reports
- Assist the IT Manager to create, amend and implement our new IT support reporting systems.
- Maintain and test websites to include the daily checking of the XML feeds and ensure that websites are fully functioning.
- Errata Management ensure that forward booking notifications are actioned
- Support in house team with IT Software queries to include Excel, UCA, Word, Vibe, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Providing support, including producing procedural documentation.
- Using In-Design to edit existing templates and export/print as required.
- With the support of the Marketing Manager complete minor image manipulation/creation.
- Print content created from marketing.
- Apply content created by Marketing Department and ensure it appears correctly on the website.
- Bug logging.
- Experience within the IT dept within a travel management / travel related organisation is imperative
- Good analytical and articulation skills
- Good knowledge and level of IT skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of travel systems such as Vibe, Amadeus, Traveltek, Galileo (all ideal but not essential, will review candidate on their merits)
- Excellent working knowledge of Dolphin
- Good commercial awareness and an ability to understand how IT relates to the company and impacts its performance
- Experience with Autotask PSA ideal but not essential
- Good knowledge of XML
- Good Understanding Of Crystal Reports preferred although not essential
- Good understanding of SQL Server preferred although not essential.
Generous benefits, lucrative salary and career progression is on offer.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.