We are seeking an experienced USA Hotel Booking Assistant to join a successful tour operator due to remarkable growth. This long established and dynamic travel company offer a range of high-quality tailor-made travel, tours and packages for their customers the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
This exciting travel opportunity is ideal for an operations, reservations, sales support or administration travel professional seeking career progression and something a little different.
- Support the sales team by confirming hotels, car hire and transfers
- Monitor any requests and liaise with suppliers and airlines
- Dealing with amendments or cancellations
- Offering excellent customer service
- Experience in the travel industry for a retail travel agency, tour operator or airline
- USA destination and product experience
- Trained to a high IT standard including Word and Excel experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ongoing training
- Free eye tests
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Free breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Sociable working hours
- Pension & private health care & dental
- Generous holiday package
- Team nights out
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!