Our client is an award-winning & dynamic tour operator that offers European and Worldwide luxury tailormade travel. Due to expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to join its friendly and busy team.
This well-established tour operator offers tailormade travel throughout Europe, The Caribbean, Asia, Indian Ocean, Australia & South Pacific, USA & Mexico and The Middle East & Africa.
We are looking for a creative and innovative Head of Marketing, who can help drive our clients business to the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of multiple digital channels.
- Formulate and implement a marketing plan encompassing paid search, organic search, digital display, paid social, affiliates and print.
- Maximise growth and optimise ROI.
- Working with the in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content, SEO and PPC strategies & objectives.
- Monitoring marketing performance for ongoing campaigns, including proactive campaign optimisation.
- Managing the relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with our clients range of suppliers including Tourist Boards, hotels and airlines.
- Report to stakeholders within the company detailing the performance of all marketing campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- Head of marketing experience within the travel industry is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Strong analytical, project management skills and insight is essential
- Strong Digital Marketing experience
- Ability to network and represent our clients brand at trade shows and events
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and presenting results
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiations in media buying
- Experience of Bought Media, Google & Bing PPC and SEO including experience with hands on paid search management
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to present suggestions, recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Luxury travel perks
- Generous salary and bonus
- Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Plus many more perks.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!