We currently have an exciting opportunity for some Head Chef’s to join our clients team in the Hampshire region of Brockenhurst, Southampton and Allum Green areas.
Our clients vision is realised through creating a warm, sincere environment where everyone can connect, be creative and thrive. Our client venues are beautifully individual, each with a unique story that makes the restaurants more than ordinary and enables our client to provide truly magical experiences for guests that are enhanced and matched to their surroundings.
Benefits for Head Chef:
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Stylish uniform provided
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Free staff parking
- Other benefits including perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at hotels across Europe
Responsibilities of Head Chef include:
- Adhering to Health and safety guidelines – implementing COSHH & Risk Assessment training
- Maintaining our 5 Star scores on the doors result with environmental health in the kitchen area
- Following our HACCP Policy and implementing the food safety standards
- Ensuring all staff are trained on allergen-specific information and process.
- Chef recruitment and conducting Chef Inductions, assessments, probation and team 121s.
- Maintaining Recipe cards / Dish spec sheets are up to date & accurate
- Availability to work 48 hours per week on various shifts as required, including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods.
Requirements for Head Chef:
- At least 3 years previous experience working in a busy professional kitchen at Senior Sous or Head Chef level.
- An advanced understanding of all basic cooking techniques.
- A proven ability to train and manage a team of chefs from KP to Sous Chef level in order to deliver a consistent service.
- Experience of menu creation with effective costing.
- Financial and business awareness in order to keep to budgets and drive profits.
- NVQ Level 2 – Professional Cookery or Pastry (or equivalent apprenticeship) is ideal
- Minimum level 2 food safety certificate (level 3 is preferable)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, word and outlook
- Knowledge of Procure Wizard (not essential, training will be given)
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.