We are seeking an experienced Group Travel Operations Executive to join a successful travel company due to remarkable growth. This dynamic and award winning travel company offer a range of travel types across the globe including Asia, Africa, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, South & North America, Australia plus many more inspirational destinations.
Career growth, varied job role and generous are on offer with this forward thinking travel company. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with operations, customer service, sales support or administration experience, seeking their next step.
Give your travel career a boost today, duties include:
- Being directly responsible for the overall operations of group tours
- Providing cover for other Operations Managers when they are absent
- Negotiating with ground handlers to contract services at competitive prices
- Liaising with ground handlers with regards to allocations & rooming requirements
- Creating client literature and maintaining the accuracy and effectiveness of all such documentation including tour dossiers & pre-departure information
- Overseeing the Facebook page
- Helping out at trade shows and slide shows
- Managing any operational & crisis issues whilst tours are on the road.
- Similar experience within the travel industry within operations, sales support, customer service or administration is key.
- Good knowledge of travel geography, itineraries and visas.
- Attention to detail, ability to plan ahead.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Customer service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Excellent telephone manner, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer literate & numerate
- Career growth
- Sociable working hours
- FAM trips
- Travel perks
- Company pension
- Travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Plus many more perks
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.