Our client is a successful and well established tour operator that offer group and individual tours throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. Due to expansion, they are now seeking Native German Speaking Operations Consultants to join their team with experience within a tour operator or travel agency.
This dynamic tour operator value their team members investing in personal development and looking for dynamic German Travel Speakers to join their operations team as they continue to grow. This exciting German Speaking Travel operations role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Overseeing the operations of the travel groups and ensure that clients’ expectations and requirements are more than met
- Ensuring that all services are correctly booked from the time that a booking is confirmed
- Ensure that requested amendments are confirmed and that the client is constantly updated on the status of the group
- Being responsible for inserting accurate costing information
- Issue documentation (e.g. confirmations, vouchers and general information) on time
- Ensuring that payment for bookings is collected in accordance with company requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Team player
- Self-motivated operations consultant
- Native German speaker
- We would consider a travel professional with Tourism-related education/training (i.e. Tourism Management graduates) or someone who completed an apprenticeship in a hotel/travel agency
- Be able to speak German along with English fluently, written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail must be spot on
- Travel candidates must have some experience working in a busy environment within travel which requires multi-tasking and prioritising
- Experience working within a tour operator or travel agency is a must to be considered for this role.
- Opportunity to work in state of the art offices within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Various training programmes including trips to increase product knowledge
- Increase in holiday entitlement
- Career Progression
- Position with responsibility and variety – no day will be the same.
Give your career a boost and apply today. Please note only suitable fluent speaking German and English speaking candidates with travel industry qualifications and experience will be considered for this role.
TO APPLY: Enhance your travel career now and send your CV to [email protected]co.uk or give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.