Our client is a long established and dynamic tour operator, now seeking an experienced German Speaking Travel & Operations Executive to join its busy & friendly team. This tour operator offers various types of travels including group tours, meetings, FITs, incentives, events and leisure travel. This exciting German Speaking role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Booking various types of travel for groups, FITs, events and leisure teavel.
- Meticulous planning of itineraries and operating tours & events.
- Booking and negotiating ground services in accordance with itineraries including coaches, guides, restaurants, hotels etc.
- Preparing and submitting relevant documents to both clients and suppliers including issuing vouchers, itineraries, rooming lists, invoices etc.
- Day to day contact with suppliers including hoteliers and other service providers along with clients.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be fluent, written and spoken in both English and German
- Experience in reservations from a hotel or tour operator
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Lucrative salary
• Sociable working hours
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost today!